Friday, March 26, 2010

My Idea of Money

Money. I like money. Money is probably one of best things people ever invented. Or not. But you get the point. Money is so essential nowadays you may not live without money. You know those primary needs? You ought to have money to get those. You can buy nice clothes, you can buy tasty foods, you can buy cool books, you can buy fashionable cellphones as well. You can have a set of advanced computer, fluffy beds and pillows if you have money in your wallet! Nice uh? Money can buy many things.

But as time passes, money can buy even more things! Now you can have a new kidneys, new lungs, and new faces if you have money. You can changed your sex, you can buy children, and you can buy virginity. You can buy brilliant ideas, you can buy a position in your workplace, you can buy justice! Wonderful! Life is so easy for those people who have money. Not to mention you can also buy people to get your work done, you can buy dolls and toys. You can have new husbands or wives (or both) and you can rent an amusement park for yourself if you are to lazy to make your own! Waah. Money can buy many things indeed.

Money can buy many things. I'd like to have a lots of them. Still, there're so many things I'd rather have than money. Like faith. Or luck. Or happiness. Fun. Or maybe, love. Well yeah, I want money too, but if I have to pick.. maybe... I want those more than I want money. Yeah. And even though money can buy many things, there're many things that money can't buy too. Like how the sunlight feels on my skin, or the way wind hits my face. Or the excitement when I got a new experience, or maybe the pleasure when I'm flattered. Mmhmm. And like comfortable feeling when I hug someone, or how those smiles in others faces makes me want to smile also. You can't buy that. Even though you can buy friends, you can't buy friendship. Even though you can buy beds, you can't buy sleep.

Still. Money can buy many things. And sometimes money makes life easier. Even though there are things I'd rather have than money, and there are things that money can't buy, I still want money.

No comments: