Sunday, May 15, 2011

Done and over with

Sometimes, I wonder why I haven't died yet. Not that I want to--okay maybe a little--but.. it's a pretty dangerous world out there, and... here I am, safe and sound. I'm living a nice life here, and the thought that it can stop anytime amuse me in some way. It makes me feel like I have all the time in the world.

It makes me happy and optimistic. Everything seems so small and simple. I feel small too.

Yeah. It's good to be alive.






There are so very many dramatic ways that vast, incomprehensible galactic phenomena can kill you, that every single day that you go unmurdered by space is a miracle.

Cherish it.



p.s. Do you know that the possibility of dying from falling over in the shower is greater than the possibility of dying from a scorpion sting? Next time you take a bath, remember this.

No comments: